Tuesday, July 19, 2011

naughtiest messages

What About The Next Four Minutes?
Jeeto: What'll u do if u have only 5 mins before an Atomic blast occurs?
Santa: I'll have SEX with u.
Jeeto: OK, but what about the next four minutes?

Banta to a girl: Wat's ur name?
Girl: Carmen.
Banta: Yeh kaisa naam hai?
Girl: Becoz I like Cars and men. What's ur name?
Banta: Pussinder Booby

Raju:Meet My Wife
Raghu:Oh! I Know Her.
Raju:How.?
Raghu:We Were Caught Sleeping 2gether
Raju:What the Hell?
Raghu:10yrs Ago,In the History Class



Santa Singh Ka Promotion Inspector Se DSP Ho Gaya,
Ghar A Kar Haste Hue Wife Ko Bola, Aaj Se Tu DSP Ke saath Soegi!!!!


Wife Behosh!



2 friends were attending a lecture.

1st friend- What a boring class, even my ass has fallen asleep..


2nd friend- I know! I heard it snore 3 times.. :D

Santa- Main ek baar apne bathroom me susu karne gaya to wahan badaa sa sher tha!!
Banta- Fir kya hua?
Santa- Maine sher se kaha, Aap karlo! Mera to nikal gaya .... :D
Wife: Main tumhari yaad mein 15 din mein hi aadhi ho gayi hun, mujhe lene kab aa rahe ho?

Husband: 15 din aur ruk jao...


Banta: Bade sharm ki baat hai main homosexual ho gaya hu.

Preeto: Wo kaise ?


Banta: I have sex at home only.


Preeto: Thank God! Main aisi nahi hoon

Santa saw a beautiful gal... he went and smooched her.
Gal - What are you doing?
Santa: Law, 4th semester from Punjab University.

Santa: I kiss my wife everyday before leaving for office, what about u?
Banta: Me too, after u leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment