Friday, July 15, 2011

flirt messages

Life is pretty much unpredictable. I may not live long enough but I won't miss out letting you know that life is worth living with someone like you around.  

Having a good laugh with a friend like you stimulates endorphins, the brain’s natural painkillers. So, if you need to laugh and you can’t find a friend like yourself, I can lend you my mirror.                                                                  

A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling!



It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt... 




Always be Happy, always wear a smile;
Not because life is full of reasons to smile but because ur smile itself is a reason for many others to smile... 




1+1=2 eyes look at u...
12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
3+4=7 days in week missing u...
1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U. 



One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
as u r already a SWEETEHART!** 




._I__I_,



(_£___=------/

._I__I_,


----\----

,--<>--=____/7
(_£___=------/
._I__I_,

Di I have permission to make an emergency landing in your bedroom tonight! 




Loading the Babe meter.....



5%




17%




26%




57%




78%




99%




100% COMPLETE




Processing data..



ANALYSIS COMPLETE




U R A 100%

Gorgeous Babe XXX!
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment