Saturday, July 16, 2011

best miss you messages

Secret code - miss you sms
Try this ,
go to write msg,
ACTIVATE Dictionary [ T9 ],
then hide your screen with 1 hand
& Type 4164771968,
now remove ur hand & read it…..
then SMS me. 
 
Missing me, then feel your heart bit
if u "miss me" wanna "feel me"
den close ur eyes & keep ur hand on ur heart n
den listen Dhak Dhak......Dhak Dhak... yes! itz me!!  
 
I am missing you like..
I miss u like deserts miss rain,
I miss u like ink miss pen,
I miss u like birds miss the sky,
I miss u like troubles miss the try,
I miss u like night misses the moon..
If I cant stop missin u, I will die soon.  
 
Miss you friend
Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But i will never stop
Missing you my friend.  
 
The hardest part of missing a friend
The hardest part of
missing friends
is not their absence,
it's when you think
of all those good times
and ask yourself,
"will those moments ever
happen again?"  
 
A nice miss you quote
Value of relation is not that how much one feels happy with some one.
But it is that how much a person feel alone without some one.  
 
 
I Miss You
If a butterfly comes close to you,
if perfumes move around you,
if your mobile dances in a nice tone,
remember its me trying to say
"I - MISS - YOU" 
 
Missing you gets easier
Missing you gets easier every day
because even though
it’s one day further from the
last time we saw each other and
it’s one day closer to the next time we will meet.  

I know you think of me and smiles
When I pray I dont see God, but I know he listens.
As such, When I SMS U I dont see you, but I know you think of me and Smiles. 
 
A secret miss you message
Can u keep a secret?

Between me & u


You promise?


I really need to tell u this…


Well…



I MISS U…  
 
It hurts to miss someone special
I would write on all the bricks
"I miss you"
and hope that 1 falls on your head
So you know how it hurts
to miss someone special like you.  

Just want to say I miss you
Good Morning
I mean Good Evening
I mean Good Night hmmm..
I think..time is not important
I Just want 2 Say that i miss you. 
 
I will be there trust me
U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Don't search, just see your shadow
I will be there Trust Me!!  

My heart is you - A cute miss you sms
In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I'm only Body, My Heart is U.
That’s Y I always Miss You !! 
 
A sad miss you sms
I hide my tears when I say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.

Although I Smile & Seem Carefree,

There is no one Who misses you more than ME!  

A miss you poem
On a Silent night wen friends are few
I close my eyes and think of U
A Silent night,
A Silent tear,
A Silent wish that U were Here,
Missing you dear.
 
Miss you always
Every tear is a sign of brokenness,
every silence is sign of lonliness,
every smile is sign of kindness,
every sms is sign of remembrance.
Miss you always.  

A funny miss you sms message
if u delete dis msg dats coz u love me
if u save it dats coz u desire me
if u ignore it dats coz u miss me
So wat u gonna do..? 
 
A missing you sms in hindi
kash is sms ki aankhe hoti to apko dekh pate
kash is sms ki saanse hoti to aapko mehsus kar pate
kash is sms ki zuba hoti to aap se keh pate "miss u"
  
A miss you sms in hindi for your loved one
Kabhi raat me taare gin kar dekhana
Jitna ho utna aap mujhe miss karte ho,
Aur jitne bach gaye utni bar hum aapko yaad karte hai. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment